Cy started with Boyle Construction in 2018, after working for a global engineering and construction company for 18 years where he involved in government projects in the US, Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. Everything from renovating government facilities to water and power plants and roadways and utility installation. Overseeing all aspects of the projects, the total construction cost ranged from $5 million to $180 million. Prior to that, Cy worked for an Infrastructure and Environment firm on overseeing government contracts for various State and Federal agencies.
For Boyle, Cy’s duties include on-site project management with responsibility for estimating, bidding, negotiating, and purchasing subcontracts; scheduling; conducting meetings from project inception through completion; punch lists; and project closeout. His on-site management also includes acting as the liaison between field and office staff, daily planning and scheduling of manpower and subcontractors, quality control, architect and owner interaction, daily reporting, and problem solving.
Cy has a Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Studies from East Stroudsburg University and is involved with the Project Management Institute.
Training and Continuing Education
- BS in Environmental Studies, East Stroudsburg University
- Project Management Professional #1723295
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager #11114
- Construction Quality Management for Contractors, Army Corps of Engineers
- 10-Hour OSHA Safety Training
- 40-Hour OSHA Hazardous Waste and Response
- EPA Region II Approved Program Manager