Ed started with Boyle Construction in 2012, after working as a Project Manager for over 35 years in Southeastern Pennsylvania. He is highly motivated and an extremely organized. Ed offers experience in all facets of construction. As a professional Construction Manager, he has been directly responsible for the successful completion of healthcare facilities, retail centers, office buildings, institutional facilities, and industrial projects as large as $32 million. His proactive management style and excellent communications skills have enabled him to manage projects of all types and sizes, successfully controlling the critical issues of time, cost, and quality.
Ed’s duties at Boyle include estimating and project management. Specifically, he is responsible for estimating take offs, negotiating and purchasing subcontracts, developing schedules, conducting meetings from project inception through completion, generating punch lists, and overseeing project closeout.
Training and Continuing Education
- BS in Education, Lock Haven University
- Construction Manager Certification
- Construction Estimator Certification
- Construction Safety & Health Certification
- GA Certified Practitioner™ – Green Advantage Commercial Certification
- Business Management Course, The Pennsylvania State University
- Project Management and Technology, Temple University
- Construction Methods and Materials, Spring Garden College
- 30-Hour OSHA Safety Training