Sean has been active in the company throughout his working career from summers during high school and college, to starting full time in 1990. He has worked as Laborer, Carpenter, Layout Engineer, Superintendent, Project Manager, Vice President, and now President, in which capacity he has served since 1996.
Sean oversees all aspects of Boyle Construction and its operations, including client development, public relations, and marketing. His duties and responsibilities include operations and overall management of all projects beginning with preconstruction through construction and project closeout. Sean is highly involved in all preconstruction activities. He regularly visits project sites, working closely with our Project Managers and field staff to expedite and maintain schedules and manage costs. Sean attends weekly progress meetings for all projects, as well as maintains close communications with our clients.
Sean’s background also includes working for a large national firm as a Project Engineer and Purchasing Engineer.
Sean is co-owner of CodeMaster Inspection Services, Inc., a regional building code inspection firm specializing in Uniform Construction Code (UCC) plan review and inspections. CodeMaster has 25+ municipal clients in Lehigh, Northampton, Upper Bucks, and Carbon Counties.
Training and Continuing Education
- BS in Architecture, Catholic University of America
- Master’s in Engineering, Catholic University of America
- Adult CPR Certification
Community and Industry Affiliation
- Easter Seals Eastern Pennsylvania
- Leadership Lehigh Valley, Class of 1995
- Board of Directors, Lehigh V Chapter of American Diabetes
- American Diabetes Association Golf Committee
- March of Dimes Executive Board
- Turning Point
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce Board of Governors
- Bethlehem Chamber Small Business Council
- City of Allentown Building Code Board of Appeals
- American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE), Past President
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- Design-Build Institute of Association (DBIA)
- 2015 Leader of the Year, Top Workplaces