Shane is Boyle Construction’s most tenured employee, starting with the firm in October 1986. Through his excellent mechanical skills, high quality standards, and positive attitude toward learning, Shane has made great career strides, first as Carpenter Foreman and now as General Superintendent. Shane offers great planning and management skills focused on details, making him one of our most seasoned Superintendents. Shane has the ability to think many tasks ahead to curtail and avoid potential problems and conflicts. This, along with his exceptional planning and foresight, make him a premier General Superintendent.
As General Superintendent, Shane oversees all of Boyle’s onsite Superintendents. He is responsible for Superin-tendent management and the daily planning and scheduling of our onsite personnel. As Boyle’s Safety Director, Shane assists all Boyle staff on all projects to ensure safe working environments.
Shane’s outstanding work ethic and attention to detail have made him invaluable, and he has become an outstanding General Superintendent, capable of handling projects of any size or magnitude.
Training and Continuing Education
- Understanding the Existing International Building Code
- American Concrete Institute Concrete Certification
- Associated Builders and Contractors Supervisor Foremen Training
- Associated Builders and Contractors Fall Protection Training
- Associated Builders and Contractors Scaffold Safety Training
- Pennsylvania Labor & Industry (L&I) Safety Committee Dynamics
- Pennsylvania L&I Hazard Identification
- Pennsylvania L&I Accident Investigation
- Adult CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- 30-Hour OSHA Safety Training