Tom recently joined Boyle after serving as a Senior Project Manager for eight years at an international industrial gases company, where he managed project planning, budgeting, resources, materials sourcing, vendor builds, integration, and communications. Tom excelled at meeting project milestones and deliverables and project commitments. He also offers 10 years of customer support experience, managing client portfolios and enhancing customer relations.
This customer and project oriented professional background helps Tom facilitate Boyle’s project management. He collaborates with the design team and contractors, estimates takeoffs, negotiates and purchases subcontracts, schedules and conducts meetings, creates punch lists, and oversees project closeout.
Tom studied psychology at Kutztown University and took professional development courses at Cornell University, including courses in Leadership, Conflict Resolution, Dealing with Difference, and Mining Collective Intelligence. He is also a certified Emergency Medical Responder.
Training and Continuing Education
- Psychology Courses, Kutztown University
- Project Team Courses in Leadership, Conflict Resolution, Dealing with Difference, and Mining Collective Intelligence, Cornell University
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, OneNote, Excel, Office Suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and SAP Business MRP/ERP
- Experience with Stage Gate Methodology project management techniques; SolidWorks design software; system schematics; printed circuit board architecture and design; integrated circuit controls platforms; PLC logic; and Firmware software
- Global certifications in CE/ATEX and SEMI Class 1,2
- Emergency Medical Responder Certification