Tony brings over 27 years of civil engineering expertise to the Boyle Construction team. As Vice President of Preconstruction Services, he assists public and private clients in the land development process, from site selection and feasibility studies to civil engineering layouts. Tony is responsible for all civil engineering aspects of a project including client representation, engineering quality control, schedule, budget, business development, and client satisfaction.
For years, Tony was the Municipal Engineer for several municipalities in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, working with municipal Planning, Zoning Hearing, Recreation, and Sewer Departments. He has also represented municipalities and counties on special public works projects, such as recreation, road construction, stormwater management, and water and sewer. Tony prepared public works design projects and bid specifications, assisted in contractor selection, performed construction observation, and oversaw contractor payment and project closeout. He has also represented several private developers in designing residential, commercial, and industrial projects. He prepares review letters for Subdivision and Land Development Plans under review.
Tony is a Professional Engineer registered in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Training and Continuing Education
- BS in Civil Engineering, Widener University
- Leadership New Jersey
- PSMJ Resources, Inc. Project Manager & Boot Camp; Effective Communication; Presentation Skills; Effective Meetings
- New Jersey Certified Public Works Manager Courses
- Stormwater Management, E&S, NPDES and MS4 Workshops
- Professional Engineering Continuing Education
- Public Administration Continuing Education