Project Close Out Manager
March 15th, 2022
Boyle Construction is seeking to hire an experienced Commercial Construction Project Manager and Estimator. This position reports to the Director of Operations and works closely with other Project Managers to take projects from substantial completion to final completion. Candidate will attend project meetings as each project nears completion, at the time a certificate of occupancy is issued this person along with a dedicated superintendent will take the project on to final completion. They will attend meetings and interact with the client; prepare, monitor and update the punch list; contact and coordinate with all subs to get all the punch list, warranty items, start up and close out documents completed.
- Attend project meetings
- Chair the punch list walk through
- Prepare, monitor and update the punch list
- Prepare small estimates for additional work scope requested
- Coordinate and schedule subcontracts to complete punch list work timely
- Communicate with the client on progress of project close out
- Prepare and monitor system start up schedule and record results
- Prepare and compile all project close out documents
- Chair project meetings and record meeting minutes when necessary
- Coordinate subcontractors and suppliers, as well as on site field supervision
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Perform site visits
- Minimum 10 years of project management experience in the construction industry is required.
- Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering Degree preferred.
- Combination of design, construction office and field experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of costs, schedule, and sequencing with design experience.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of programs. Knowledge of Microsoft Project scheduling desirable.
- Very strong English oral & written communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local building codes and safety laws
- knowledge of permitting, review, and inspection process
- Ability to forecast scheduling challenges and present possible solutions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent problem/conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to prioritize projects, work against deadlines and organize workflow with multiple interruptions.
- Procore project management software experience is desirable.