Project Manager and Estimator
October 14th, 2020
Boyle Construction is seeking to hire an experienced Commercial Construction Project Manager and Estimator. Minimum 5 years of project management experience in the construction industry is required, construction management degree preferred. This position reports to the Director of Operations. Candidate will plan, coordinate, direct and supervise personnel, subcontractors, and vendors ensuring that they complete the work on time, within budget and to the quality specified.
- Estimating and Project Management
- Quantity Take-offs
- Negotiating and writing subcontracts and purchase orders
- Project Scheduling
- Chairing Project Meetings and recording meeting minutes
- Coordinating subcontractors and suppliers, as well as on site field supervision
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Assisting and attending sales call meetings
- Generating business
- Attending various business functions
- Periodic site safety inspections and PPE enforcement
We are always interested in talented team members! Please send us your resume.