Safety Inspector – Commercial Construction
April 27th, 2023
The Safety Inspector reports to the Director of Safety. Candidate will work to ensure the safety of employees, subcontractors, and the public on each project by complying with OSHA, Company, and other construction industry standards.
- Ensure construction workers are following established policies and safety regulations.
- Attend monthly safety meetings with internal safety committee.
- Conducts incident investigations and performs necessary reporting and communications.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Inspection of safety equipment as required by manufacturers guidelines.
- Perform onsite safety inspections.
Qualifications and Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in an environment which may include fumes, odors, chemicals, sawdust, and ash.
- Ability to work in an environment with noises in the range of 30-85 db.
- Ability to walk up and down steps, climb ladders, staging and scaffolding.
- Ability to lift or push up to one hundred (100) pounds, or in excess thereof, with the use of proper equipment or assistance.
- Ability to lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds.
- Ability to bend, twist, reach, stretch and work in tight spaces.
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle.
We are always interested in talented team members! Please send us your resume.