Current available career opportunities with Boyle Construction.
February 18, 2020 Carpenter+
Boyle Construction a 42-year-old Lehigh Valley based Construction Manager and General Contractor is seeking to hire experienced Commercial Carpenters to join their rapidly growing team
In this role the Carpenter shall perform all types of general commercial carpentry including but not limited to the following; selective hand demolition; small and select concrete; wood (rough) carpentry; millwork and finish carpentry; metal studs and drywall; acoustical ceilings; doors, frames and hardware installation among other tasks.
- Full-time, Hourly
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly position
- Yearly employee reviews and salary increases are typically done each year
- Merit bonuses are typically distributed each year if financially possible and feasible and at the President’s sole discretion
- 401K plan with a current employer match of 30% up to the first 6% of the employee’s contribution. There is a 6-month waiting period with 6-year vesting schedule.
- Profit Sharing Plan – Contributions vary year to year based on profitability of the company, at the Principal’s sole discretion. This plan has a 6-year vesting schedule
- Major Medical and Health Care Benefits, employee costs vary depending on plan chosen
- Employee Paid Time Off or PTO days
- Paid major holidays as determined each year by the President
- Life Insurance and Short Term Disability coverage
- AFLAC available at employee’s expense
Candidates must be reliable and professional with a can-do attitude. Candidate must have a strong work ethic, professional appearance and demeanor, along with a strong knowledge of all trades. Must have your own transportation, valid driver’s license and select tools. Pre-employment physical and drug screening is required.
Send resume to 1209 Hausman Road, Suite B, Allentown, PA 18104 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org