Dave offers over 45 years of commercial banking management experience. He was previously responsible for relationship management and new business development in commercial and industrial credit, commercial real estate financing, and overseeing wealth management in eastern Pennsylvania for several Lehigh Valley financial institutions. Dave has extensive business knowledge and pre-established relationships with many business decision makers, centers of influence, and referral sources.
Dave was instrumental in cultivating The Allentown Development Company, a multi-bank community development organization that funds community business projects. He served as the founding President, was Treasurer, and sat on the Board for 14 years.
With this background in helping businesses acquire financing to expand and his relationship management skills, Dave will collaborate with Boyle’s clients on financial solutions for development projects.
Dave also has a long track record of community leadership, including as a past Trustee of the Lehigh Valley Health Network, Chairman of the Board of the Wildlands Conservancy, and President of the Lehigh Country Club. He is currently a member of the Minsi Trails Council Executive Board and Finance Committee.
- Univest Bank & Trust Co. — Lehigh Valley Executive Vice President & Group Manager
- Wachovia Bank, N.A. — Northeastern Pennsylvania Senior Vice President and Commercial Banking Director; also Northeastern Pennsylvania Senior Vice President and Managing Director Wachovia Wealth Management
- First Union National Bank — Corporate Banking Senior Vice President and Senior Relationship Manager
- First Fidelity Bank — Senior Vice President/Lehigh Valley Community Banking Group Division Head
- Merchants Bank, N.A. — Various titles including Administrative Vice President/Commercial Load Department Head
Training and Continuing Education
- BS in Business Management, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Graduate, Stonier Graduate School of Banking, Rutgers University
- ABA National Commercial Lending School at Norman, Oklahoma
- Former Series 7 license holder — registered to trade corporate securities, municipal fund securities, options, direct participation programs, investment company products, and variable contracts
Community and Industry Affiliation
- Wildlands Conservancy
- Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Allentown Girls Club
- Easter Seals
- Allentown Development Company
- Good Shepherd Rehabilitation
- Minsi Trails Council
- Lehigh Country Club