Ed has continuously proven himself as an excellent, organized Project Manager who pays attention to details and gets the job done on time and under budget. He offers over 17 years of diverse construction experience, building solid relationships with subcontractors, government officials, architects, engineers, utility providers, vendors, and, most importantly, clients. Ed is well organized with a proven track record in design-build, spec-build, construction management, and facility maintenance.
As Boyle’s Vice President of Operations, Ed’s duties include oversight of estimating and project management. He also estimates takeoffs, negotiates and purchases subcontracts, develops scheduling, conducts project meetings through project completion, and generates and oversees fulfillment of punch lists.
Training and Continuing Education
- BS in Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of Maryland
- GA Certified Practitioner™ – Green Advantage Commercial Certification
- 10-Hour OSHA Safety Certification
- Project Management for Construction Certification, Lehigh University
- Adult CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Pennsylvania One Call Training
- Board Member, Meals on Wheels of Northampton County