Lara is Boyle’s Assistant Estimator, recently joining the firm after 20 years of experience and a background in the architectural, interior design, and engineering industry. Lara has excellent communications skills and a profici-ency for writing, facilitation, and public speaking. Her background also features inventory, purchasing, budget management, customer service, and conflict resolution. With a Bachelors of Art in Interior Design, Lara is familiar with construction plans, bid documents, specifications, requests for proposals and information, and other construction process documentation.
At Boyle, Lara assists our Chief Estimator with identify-ing factors that affect construction costs, such as production time, materials, and labor. She closely collaborates with project engineers, architects, clients, and contractors and communicates with all team members to properly estimate project costs.
Lara also reads blueprints and technical specifications and collects and analyzes construction cost data, to help Boyle accurately prepare cost estimates and bids for our clients.
Training and Continuing Education
- BA in Interior Design, College of New Jersey (FIDER accredited)
- Certified Facilitator, Managing Personal Growth, BlessingWhite Leadership Development
- Certified Facilitator, Helping Others Succeed, BlessingWhite Leadership Development
- Certified Educator, Gallup StrengthsQuest
- Community Engagement – Community Bike Works Board of Directors, Recording Secretary, Facilities Subcommittee, Events Subcommittee, and Volunteer; and Vice President and Former Chaplain, PEO International Pennsylvania Chapter BB