- GMF Development
- Contact Name
- Mr. Greg Feinberg, Esquire
- Cornerstone Consulting Engineers & Architects
- Construction Manager
- Total Final Costs
- $2,400,000 for three projects
- Project Completion Dates
- August–September 2008, Bartonsville
- February–April 2009, Allentown
- September–December 2010, Phillipsburg
Boyle Construction provided general contractor services for three regional SONIC Drive-in restaurants, with two in Pennsylvania and one in New Jersey, for the GMF Development company. SONIC is the largest chain of drive-in restaurants in America.
The 1,511 SF restaurants pay homage to the 1950’s drive-in restaurant craze and feature Carhops delivering American classics—burgers, dogs, fries and shakes.
Boyle’s services were completed on time and within budget. The Phillipsburg project was built in 55 calendar days, one of the fastest deliveries ever for construction of a SONIC restaurant.